Furniture Restoration Process
Outdoor furniture will look brand new.
- Each piece of furniture upon arrival inspected for water and/or rust damage and any loose welds.
- Sand blast clean to remove all rust and old paint. This prepares the surface for powder coating adhesion.
- Any authorized welding repairs are made, and broken feet are replaced.
- Apply Zich Rich Primer and then coated with the customers choice of color and texture.
- Coated parts are then oven bake to cure.
- Inspection for Quality.